[restyle-content] Boilerplate Contents: Requirements and Recommendations

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:26:30 -0800
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Ok, so Tantek and Vincent and I sat down and compiled a list of all the bits
of boilerplate in the W3C spec template and all the common meta sections that
specs are expected to contain. We put a rough draft on the W3C wiki here:
I took a first cut at identifying the primary audience for each piece.

Please review the list and add any notes / corrections. :) Once we have the
raw material compiled for what needs to go in there, we can start looking
at how to organize it, structurally and graphically.