Re: What are the requirements/problems? Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:38:18 -0500
Cc: "chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>, "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Quick because I'm offline.

Le 1 déc. 2011 à 12:19, Marcos Caceres a écrit :
> 1. The *Status of the Document* is still ambiguous
> 2. There is cruft at the top of the document
> 3. What do the various stages actually mean
> 4. Do we really still need a bibliography when we use hypertext

There are many things which can be arranged.
but it reminds me of… the boarding pass redesign. :)
http://passfail.squarespace.com/

I have no designer talents but I guess you are talking about something along.
http://www.la-grange.net/2011/12/05/w3c-spec-status-prototype

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/