From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org<mailto:ishida@w3.org>>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:23:39 -0800
To: Adobe Systems <vhardy@adobe.com<mailto:vhardy@adobe.com>>
Cc: "chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>" <chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>>, "spec-prod@w3.org<mailto:spec-prod@w3.org>" <spec-prod@w3.org<mailto:spec-prod@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Note that neither document validates.

Also, the http content-type header for CSS Shaders is broken:
http://validator.w3.org/i18n-checker/check?uri=dvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2FFXTF%2Fraw-file%2Ftip%2Fcustom%2Findex.html#validate-by-uri+

Will we have an HTML5 version?

RI

On 28/11/2011 16:52, Vincent Hardy wrote:
Dear Working Group Chairs,

As part of editorial work in the CSS and SVG Working Groups, I have
started a specification styling project to improve the readability of
our specifications. I have been working with Ben Schwarz, a designer and
typographer with experience [1] in this area. I will also be working
with Elika Etemad and Divya Manian on this effort. We have an Editor's
Draft that illustrates the draft styles:

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transforms/
(select the 'additional spec. style toggle in the upper right).

and also:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/custom/index.html
(which uses the style by default).

If you are interested in providing feedback on the styles or wish to
participate in this project, please contact me, otherwise no actions are
required of your group. In a few months, in coordination with the W3C
Comm Team, we will assess the feedback we receive and determine whether
we should seek broader adoption of the styles.

Thank you,

Vincent Hardy

[1]http://developers.whatwg.org/

--