Re: Working on New Styles for W3C Specifications

Yikes, please don't force me to work with a fixed width of text -
please make it a % of the window width so that I can widen by stretching
the window if I want.

Although I do normally like a narrowish column for on-screen reading,
there are circumstances where I want to see more content at a time, and
I'd like to be able to do that by controlling, myself, how much of the
content i see.  Stretching the window allows me to do that.

The same goes for situations where I may want to compare multiple
windows on a screen - the fixed width of this column loses information
on the right side if I make my window too narrow.

In addition, please provide an option to print specs without such narrow
columns. This is to save on paper. I often print out specs to review
them for i18n issues. It already takes up a lot of paper, and if this
fixed column width is forced on me for printing, I will probably use up
twice as much.

RI

--
Richard Ishida