W3C Publications Ecosystem Breakout Summary

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:05:37 +0100
Cc: fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net, vhardy@adobe.com
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hi all,

during TPAC we had a number of breakout sessions one of which was of particular interest to this group: W3C Publications Ecosystem.

You can find a quick summary of what was discussed there at: http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/W3C_Publications_Ecosystem. The full minutes are at: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/02-pubs-minutes.html

The actions are came out from this were:

 fantasai and vhardy: create concrete proposal for a new and better spec template for W3C
 fantasai to start best practices doc for editing specs

But a variety of other things were discussed that are likely to lead to more in the medium term future. If you weren't there and are interested I strongly recommend reading up on what we talked about!