Re: including the FPWD's "customized paragraph" using respec.js

Hi Timothy,

On Oct 7, 2011, at 19:36 , Timothy Lebo wrote:
> How do I include our "customized paragraph" while using respec.js?
> It appears that respec.js inserts the entire

> which is where I would need to place our customized paragraph.

If in your source document you include a <section id='sotd> then ReSpec will take everything that it contains (you can go as wild as you need there) and insert it at a specific location in the generated SotD. This is covered (briefly) in http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html#general-structure.

I hope you otherwise enjoy it :)