including the FPWD's "customized paragraph" using respec.js

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:36:24 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
spec-prod,

I am trying to prepare http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/ontology/ProvenanceFormalModel.html
for publication using the instructions at [1] and [2].

[1] states:

5. Document Status Section
... MUST include at least one customized paragraph.

We are using http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/js/respec.js
to aid the publication readiness of ProvenanceFormalModel.html.

How do I include our "customized paragraph" while using respec.js?
It appears that respec.js inserts the entire

which is where I would need to place our customized paragraph.

Could anyone familiar with respec.js provide any suggestions?

Regards,
Tim Lebo

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?year=2011&uimode=filter&filter=Filter+pubrules&filterValues=form&docstatus=fpwd-wd-tr&patpol=w3c&rectrack=yes&normative=yes&prevrec=none#sample-template

[2] http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=fpwd-wd-tr