Re: Placing Abstract and Sotd in table of contents

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:35:48 +0200
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
On Sep 7, 2011, at 21:21 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> Thanks for implementing this.  I was in the middle of doing it too, so I will stop!

Ah, sorry about that — since you asked if people would object I naïvely assumed that you weren't doing it already ;-)

> I had thought to use lower-case romans for the intro sections, but I agree that it is weird.  I will revert my changes and test yours out.

I thought of that but I agree it looks strange. Also, I'm not sure pubrules would love those if they showed up in the <h2> of the relevant sections. It can be quite picky about such things.