Re: ReSpec 2 changes

Hi Doug,

On Jan 27, 2011, at 01:48 , Doug Schepers wrote:
> Robin Berjon wrote (on 1/21/11 5:32 AM):
>> Editor's draft has been supported since day one,
>
> Okay, I see it now.  I expected it to be in a more prominent position, towards the end of the list... I think a lot of people might miss it if it's stuck in the middle like that.  Still, it's good to see it's there.

I don't have time to hack on this right this second, but if you want to experiment with different positions to see what works best you're more than welcome to. In v1 search for "edDraftURI" and move around the if block that contains it in respec.js, in v2 it's similar but using templates in w3c/templates/headers.html.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/