Re: ReSpec 2 changes

Hi, Robin-

Robin Berjon wrote (on 1/21/11 5:32 AM):

> On Jan 20, 2011, at 22:43 , Doug Schepers wrote:
>> May I suggest that you add top links for Editor's Draft and Public
>> Comments, as well?
>>
>> Here's an example (though not using ReSpec):
>> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html
>
> Editor's draft has been supported since day one,

Okay, I see it now.  I expected it to be in a more prominent position,
towards the end of the list... I think a lot of people might miss it if
it's stuck in the middle like that.  Still, it's good to see it's there.

>see any spec in
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/. I agree that public comments is a really
> good idea (much better than hiding it in the SotD). I'll add it when
> I get a round tuit.

Great, thanks!

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs