RE: Adding a reference?

From: Eliot Graff <eliotgra@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:13:36 +0000
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
Hmmm, I seem to have not broken the file (specs still load an appendix), and I see the entry in biblio.js, but I am getting an error for this source:

	...for the definitions of inline direction and block flow direction. [[!CSS3WRITINGMODES]]

Error:

    * Got 1 tokens looking like a reference, not in biblio DB:
    * Bad ref: CSS3WRITINGMODES, count = 1

Is there a delay in this working or is there another issue?

Thanks,

Eliot