Re: ReSpec configuration defaulting

Hi Cam,

On Oct 18, 2010, at 08:34 , Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Hi.  I’m trying out ReSpec.  There are lines like this in
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/js/respec.js:
>
>  if (!cfg.inlineCSS) cfg.inlineCSS = true;
>
> Shouldn’t these be something like:
>
>  if (cfg.inlineCSS !== undefined) cfg.inlineCSS = true;
>
> ?  It’s preventing me from setting inlineCSS to false. :)

Yes, that's a (blatant) bug! Feel free to fix it straight in CVS (you have access), otherwise I will get to it later today.

Note though that you can't publish to /TR/ while pointing to stylesheets in dev.w3 so this often needs to be turned on for release drafts (which is why I suspect no one noticed the bug before).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/