Re: ReSpec and references

I agree that something like this would be really cool.  It would require
more work than I really want to put in right now - and it would require
instrumentation of all W3C specs in order for it to be maximally
useful.  That's a good idea, but it seems like it might be above my pay
grade.

Still pondering...