Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:38:34 -0500
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Spec Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Hi, Shane-

Shane McCarron wrote (on 2/16/10 6:12 PM):
> Yeah, I am a big fan too.

Thanks!  It's great to see some momentum here.

>We are going to try to use Respec.js for the
> next few things we do - is there any interest in getting Respec to
> enforce these rules?

I've chatted with Robin about it, and he was open to the idea, though of
course we differed on some of the markup and styles.  I'm sure these are
not insurmountable issues.

Robin, any further thoughts on the latest draft?  Is there something I
can do to help get these into ReSpec?

  http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/spec-conventions.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers