From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@berjon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:32 AM
To: Pratik Datta
Cc: Spec Prod
Subject: Re: How to do xml syntax hilighting in Respec

Hi,

On Jun 29, 2010, at 08:39 , Pratik Datta wrote:
> Can ReSpec  do syntax highlighting?

Yes.

> I am trying to get it to syntax highlight an XML snippet, and it is not doing that.
>
> I tried
> <pre class= "example">
>   &lt;book/&gt;
> </pre>
>
> I also tried with class= "example sh_xml"  but that didn't work either.

The latter should work. If you look at http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/ you can see that the examples are highlighted.

In your email you're using "" as quote characters instead of "" or '', is that in the source or only something that your email client did?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/