Re: editors draft stylesheet: diff marking

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 00:44:18 +0100
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
CC: Spec Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
On 03/06/2010 10:04, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> David Carlisle<davidc@nag.co.uk>, 2010-06-03 09:52 +0100:
>
>>   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-ED.css
>>
>> has had additional rules for diff marking added.
>> unfortunately these conflict badly with (at least) html table
> [...]
>> Could this section be removed so that the editors draft is, by
>> default, like the main draft, apart from the banner image at the
>> top?
>
> I removed the additional rules. Let me know if I missed anything
>
>    --Mike

Ah, sorry, I now see this is in other variants of the stylesheet as
well, not just the editors draft,

http://www.w3.org/Math/Group/draft-spec/appendixc-d.html#oper-dict.entries-table

(now) uses W3C-WD.css and the same rules are there too.

Could all the variants be reverted not to have rules that break tables
with css added content, thanks.

David