Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 13:04:13 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hi, Folks-

Thanks for all the great feedback so far!

I've discovered the existing list spec-prod, which seems like a better
place for these discussions, so I'd ask that anyone interested in
following up further respond to spec-prod instead of www-archive.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs