Re: Reverting symlinks to Recommendations

On Monday, October 19, 2009, 3:32:19 PM, Robin wrote:

RB> On Oct 15, 2009, at 19:34 , Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> We've completed the rollback. This includes:

>> * latest version URIs restored
>> * reformatted specs no longer appear in TR views, current status
>> pages, or spec histories.

>> Let me know if you see any issues.

RB> Excellent, thanks a lot, and again many kudos for the rest of the site!

RB> Should we maybe have a BoF/quick session/beer/whatever about new TR
RB> templates at TPAC?

That sounds like a good idea.

The recent alteration of /TR had a similar effect to 'Last' Call, i.e. it was the first time many of us took a serious look at the proposed changes :)

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG