Reverting symlinks to Recommendations

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:46:49 -0500
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
Hello all,

In light of the comments we've received about linking to the
reformatted Recommendations, today we will roll back the latest
version URIs, restoring them to their state before the site launch. If
you find any that are not restored correctly, do let us know.

We will leave the reformatted specs at their dated URIs. We will
revisit the question of reformatting existing Recommendations.

Please allow the remainder of the day for updates. Thank you,

  _ Ian