Re: WebIDL checker

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:00:59 +0200
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:20:40 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> I have just released a simple on-line WebIDL checker:
> http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check
> It detects bugs in the WebIDLs it finds inside HTML documents - it looks
> for <pre> elements with a class set to "idl" or "webidl", and then
> validates what it extracts using Aplix' widlproc:
> http://widl.webvm.net/svn/widlproc/trunk/doc/widlproc.html

Awesome! It seems to contain a few bugs however:

http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.w3.org%2Fcsswg%2Fcssom-view%2F

It is probably that I'm using some of the newer features that have not been integrated into the checker yet.

Cheers,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/