question about td's

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:39:20 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hi,
  hopefully this is the right list... I'm working on one of the WSRA specs
and I can't seem to figure out how to add a line-break in a table cell
(TD).  From the dtd given to us we're now allowed to use <p>'s in <td>'s
and <br>'s are allowed to be used at all in the entire doc.  Any ideas on
how to make this work w/o modifying the standard dtd given to us?
The files are at: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com