Re: nested ordered lists?

From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:50:37 -0700
To: spec-prod@w3.org
 > I don't think we have any markup in the default TR CSS for this.

Ok, I've poked thru said default TR CSS and no, there isn't any apparent
handling of the counters for nested ordered lists.

 > There are a number of tutorials out there to describe the html and css
 > for this. Here is an example:
 >   http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/automatic-numbering-with-css-counters/

Thanks, I did go through that tutorial and played around with adding my own CSS
to my draft Note that numbers nested ordered lists, but ended up having some
funny interactions with how Anolis/PimpMySpec.net renders the ToC (sigh), that
I've tugged Geoffrey Snedders' sleeve about.

thanks again,

=JeffH