addition to W3C-WD stylesheet [was: diff additions to W3C-ED stylesheet]

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 05:18:29 +0900
To: spec-prod@w3.org
"Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, 2008-05-25 23:54 +0900:

> This is heads-up about some (temporary) additions to the W3C-ED
> stylesheet:
>   http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-ED

Just writing to note that I now made the same changes to the
W3C-WD stylesheet

...for same reason (see below).

I made them to the WD stylesheet because I've now found that I
need to be able to generate colored HTML diffs of docs in WD state
(not just in ED).

I think maybe these rules should better go in the base (common)
CSS for all the ED/WD/etc., stylesheets. I've so far not done that
just to minimize risk of the additions breaking anything.

> I added some CSS rules for class values that get output by the
> W3C online htmldiff tool:
>   http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff
> The additions enable color highlights in output from that tool and
> should not have any ill effects on display of "normal" W3C
> Editor's Drafts. They will only affect generated HTML diff output
> from Editor's Drafts.

Michael(tm) Smith