Some XSLT hacks for xmlspec documents

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:00:37 +0200
To: spec-prod@w3.org

Hello,

I thought it might be time to share some XSLT hacks that I've been
using with xmlspec.

- http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/bibsort.xsl

  Sort the blist alphabetically, by key.

- http://www.w3.org/2006/WSC/drafts/rec/fix-style.xsl

  * Some additional style information, to make anchor names visible
    upon hover; stolen from Mark Nottingham's Web site.
  * Adding navigation links (inpsired by Norm Walsh's blog post
    about the XProc drafts; I didn't see him link to any code)
  * Mark broken specprod references (which end up as an <a
    href="#">...) in nasty red.
  * Turn headings into links to themselves, to make copy & paste of
    anchors easier.
  * Different mark-up and formatting for "<note>" elements.
  * <phrase role="sqbrackets"> in xmlspec now causes optically
    highlighted square brackets in the spec text; useful for
    contentious material

Hope these are useful.

Regards,
--