Re: xmlspec: list within a paragraph

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:51:31 +0100
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org, kazuyuki@w3.org

David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> writes:

> Max, you traitor:) The mathml version of the stylesheet has had this
> fixed for a long time. (since mathml 1.1)

I know... I pondered for a while whether I was going to take the
mathml stylesheets or go back to vanilla xmlspec. Given that Norm
regularly updates xmlspec, keeping them up to date with pubrules, I
thought it would be less work. I suspected that eventually I'd have to
depart from it and add my own templates, and this marks the beginning
of it. So I'll go and copy from mathml again (In the meantime I
realised that I had to change xmlspec anyway, to be able to have <p>
inside <td>).

Max.