Re: [Tutorial] XMLSpec 2.9

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:46:48 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org

Le 05-07-18 à 13:58, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/rng/2.9/xmlspec.rng
> http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/rng/2.9/xmlspec.rnc
> http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xsd/2.9/xmlspec.xsd
> http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/dtd/2.9/xmlspec.dtd
>
> I would like to know if the 4 schemas/dtd are completely equivalent?

I have started things using the W3C XML Schema as my reference. The
more I go on, the more I think that it would be almost neat to have
an automatic generation of the doc from the schema or the opposite
the schema from the doc.  That would avoid redundancy and
synchronisation problems. :)

http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/doc/language.html

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***