xhtml to xmlspec

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:53:06 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org

I know it probably can't be done entirely, but a stylesheet that does
most of the work of transforming a spec in XHTML into one in xmlspec
(i.e. the inverse of xmlspec.xsl) would be incredibly useful for people
wanting to switch to xmlspec. Has anybody worked on one?

I'm sure it's not that hard to at least:
- group <h*> to <section>
- renaming of inline links: <a> to <link>, etc.
- generate the bibliography (just joking, although it's probably not impossible...)
- remove the ToC