Re: Transforming XHTML to LaTeX and BibTeX

Hello Dan,

This  is great. It may turn out to be an excellent replacement
for older html2ps solutions, which as far as I know suffer
hopelessly in terms of I18N.

With your solution, what would be needed would be to use
Omega/Lambda (Unicode versions) instead of TeX/LaTeX.
Maybe I should give it a try once I have a new machine.

Regards,    Martin.