Re: Writing a spec & QA Wiki

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:58:24 -0500
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 16:40, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:
> >I'm also interested in knowing if W3C Editors would be interested in a
> >more formal community to exchange tips and ideas using this same mailing
> >list, or if they would rather keep it in this low-traffic state.
>
> There are two mailing lists that might be relevant here, w3c-editors

Hm... the archive of that list has only one message in it, in
March 2001. Probably a naming mistake or something.

> (member-only) and www-publications (public).

That one's new to me, but sure enough...

"Its purpose is to provide an archived public mailing
list for comments on W3C's publication guidelines and style guides."
 -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-publications/2001Aug/0001.html

The only traffic in the archive seems to be spam.

>  Both are unfortunately
> neither really documented nor used...

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?