Re: TR Bibliography extractor

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 14:16:09 -0800
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org, ijacobs@w3.org

Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:

>I wrote up a small tool to re-use these data for creating XHTML
>bibliography, along discussions I had with Ian Jacobs.
>As so often these days :), the tool is based on XSLT:
>http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio.xsl
>which should present you with XML/CSS or XSLT-aware browsers with an
>HTML form to submit URIs on which you want to get bibliographic data.

Thanks very much, Dom. It's splendid.

Added to the Manual of Style:
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/Overview.html#extractor

Also added to the tools index for this mailing list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/#tools

>Comments and suggestions welcome.

Is it possible to add a quick note saying "Requires an XSLT-aware
browser"? MacIE for example displays text rather than a form "Stylesheet
to format bibliographic data..." through "$Id: tr-biblio.xsl,v 1.21
2003/10/28 15:51:46 dom Exp $tr.rdftr.rdf,  Editors, W3C , ,  . Latest
version available at  .. ," without a form.

Thanks again. A tool like this can cost US $20 or more a seat yet not
quite meet W3C's special requirements. This one is perfect.

http://www.quicomm.com/wrm_overview.html