Re: TR Bibliography extractor

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 16:58:00 +0100
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org, ijacobs@w3.org
Le mar 28/10/2003 ŗ 15:41, Dan Connolly a ťcrit :
> Request for Enhancement: support link targets.
> The input should consist of pairs
> 	label URI
> and the bibliography should be formatted:
>
> Maybe make the labels a check-box option.

Done, thanks for the suggestion, I was wondering how it could be turned
into a more useful bibliography.

> Strike "available at" there. That URI is the official name
> of the document, not just a handy place to find a copy.

I stroke it, but I don't know what to do with your reference to APA
(since you insist on not using the URI as a mere locator, but as an
identifier).

> Request for enhancement:
>
>  If a reference is a W3C Recommendation track technical report that has
> not reached Recommendation, state in the References section that it is
> "work in progress."

Will look into it, but maybe not now :)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM