Re: New XML Spec release (translation database)

Dan,

you found the essential one... not also that you can call the CGI script
requesting the returned value to be in RDF. It will collect the right
information for, eg, a specific document and return the RDF part.

Actually, nobody used that alternative yet, I am sure there are bugs
there. And I am also sure you will tell me if you find any... however: I
am on vacations. Ie, I may or may not react immediately!

See

http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=REC-xml&output=RDF

Ivan

--