RE: Editors' homepage

From: Kay, Michael <Michael.Kay@softwareag.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:26:14 +0200
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
A single click from this home page, I found

where it is stated that:

The latest version of the [xmlspec] DTD is always available at

However, that version is far from being the latest. The latest copy is
actually at http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/dtd/2.4/xmlspec.dtd

Incidentally, it is titled the "Editors home page" not the "Editors'
homepage". I think it should probably be the "Editors' home page". This is a
place for pedants to hang out...

Michael Kay

It is now linked from the spec-prod mailing list archives:

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions to make this page
more useful.

Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/ W3C/ERCIM