RE: Editors' homepage

A single click from this home page, I found

http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec-report.htm

where it is stated that:

The latest version of the [xmlspec] DTD is always available at
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec.dtd

However, that version is far from being the latest. The latest copy is
actually at http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/dtd/2.4/xmlspec.dtd

Incidentally, it is titled the "Editors home page" not the "Editors'
homepage". I think it should probably be the "Editors' home page". This is a
place for pedants to hang out...

Michael Kay

http://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/

It is now linked from the spec-prod mailing list archives:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions to make this page
more useful.

Regards,

Dom
--