XML Spec XHTML Stylesheet Version 1.6 bug

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:49:43 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org

The XML Spec XHTML Stylesheet Version 1.6[1] produces invalid XHTML
1.0 by putting xmlns declarations on every element in the output,
according to [2].

I have made it exclude those attributes with the following patch:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/arch/xmlspec-v22/xmlspec.xsl.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7

Since I don't know where the html2xhtml used to generate it lives, I
have just modified the Web Services Architecture Working Group's local
copy[3].

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/xhtml/1.6/xmlspec.xsl