Re: Auto-generated Bibliographies

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 16 Jun 2003 08:10:07 +0200
To: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 19:05, Joseph Reagle wrote:
> I was recently thinking it's a great waste of my time to have to compile and
> update bibliographies in my specs.

That's also one of the thing that I would like to do with TR in RDF... I
was thinking to an extension to xmlspec, but other formats could work
well too.

> So I've been looking for a source of TR
> data that I could use and DanC pointed me to:
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/
>   http://www.w3.org/2000/04/mem-news/tr.rdf

The real data are at:
	http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr.rdf

> However, this only has the short name, latest date, title and editors. Any
> chance this could also scrape the full dated URI and status?

You have all of that and more in the above URI.

Hope this helps,

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org