links to errata in xmlspec docs

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:31:10 GMT
To: spec-prod@w3.org

On this list (mainly around October 2001) there was some discussion
of making the link to an errata document a standard part of the document
header

the sample doc
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/REC-sample

shows such a link just after the authors, before the copyright blurb.

Am I right in thinking that the xmlspec dtd  and stylesheets currently
don't support this? I can easily add something in a mathml customisation
layer, but it would be good to know if there's a planned markup for
this, then I can implement that markup in the customisation layer, to
save changing things later if xmlspec 2.x does later support this.

something like
<errataloc>
 <loc href="oops-sorry.html">oops-sorry.html</loc>
</errataloc>

and adding errataloc? to <!ENTITY % header.mdl just after authlist

?

David