RE: Character encoding of xslt output

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:34:54 -0800
To: "Martin Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>, "Norman Walsh" <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Cc: <spec-prod@w3.org>

We had to do the same for the SOAP 1.2 specs. Note, however, that if
using utf-8 and serving the documents on the W3C Server, it by default
uses a character set of "iso-8859-1". One can override this using a
.htaccess blob like this:

<Files "soap12-part1.html">
ForceType 'text/html; charset=UTF-8'
</Files>