Re: New release of XML Spec DTD/Stylesheets

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:01:25 -0500
To: Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM
Cc: "Eve L. Maler" <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>, Sabine Ocker <Sabine.Ocker@East.Sun.COM>, spec-prod@w3.org

In August 2002, Norman Walsh announced:
>To support the new pubrules, and because I've been meaning to do this
>for the stylesheets for a long time, I've published a new set of DTDs
>and Stylesheets at
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/

Hello,

After confusion regarding the use of this document by other W3C WGs [a] in
May, and a second request for clarity in June [b], I was hoping that the
subsequent release, in August, would include the appropriate notice.
I'm hope the third time request will be the charm! <smile/>

[a] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/site-policy/2002AprJun/0473.html
[b] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2002AprJun/0054.html