Re: Helpers for specification editors

Micah Dubinko wrote:
> Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> [A bunch of really helpful online tools]
>

>>Any comments and suggestions are welcomed.
>

> I would welcome having the W3C stylistic checker work on protected
> documents.
>
> Also, it would be _really_ nice to have an "editor's home page" that keeps
> links the latest tools. (Is there such a page already?)

I think the Guidebook is the right place to start:
   http://www.w3.org/Guide/#Tools

However, that page isn't public. [There have already been
requests to make the Guidebook public; duly noted.]

This page also includes links to tools:
   http://www.w3.org/Tools/

This page has been updated more recently than I thought,
but may not be actively maintained. DanC signs it.

  _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447