Helpers for specification editors

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 03 Sep 2002 17:05:26 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org

Hi folks,

I presume most of you know about the pubrules checker now
(http://www.w3.org/2001/07/pubrules-form ).

Just to let you know that I've coded some new tools recently that some
of you might find useful to clean up a specification:
- the W3C spell checker:
(works for HTTP-protected resource)
A simple spell checker using aspell in the back-end;

- the W3C stylistic checker:
(doesn't work for  HTTP-protected resource, but could easily do so if
necessary and requested)
Use GNU diction in the back-end and a home-grown set of rules to match
some of the advices given by the W3C Manual of style.

Any comments and suggestions are welcomed.