Oxford comma in altlocs rendering

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 03 Sep 2002 10:57:52 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org

I register a _very_ minor quibble with the way the altlocs list is
rendered.  I find  "a, b, and c" very odd, particularly when the list
members are short, as in "XML, Schema, and DTD".  I much prefer "a, b and c",
i.e. "XML, Schema and DTD".

Alternatively, give me a template rule and I'll override both the rule
and the elt decl and make altlocs be mixed content and then I can
suit myself!

ht