A real low-brow approach to generating ietf-drafts

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:49:36 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org

Years ago, I used to use Ian's perl scripts; I then attempted to grok the
spec DTD, and I'm finally back with a real simple xhtml template (I like
WYSIWYG html editors; not pointy brackets) with a little python script.

--
* I will be on holiday the week of August 12th; I will try to return any
calls or emails received the following week.