Directory for xmlspec.xsl homepage

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:34:59 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
I've been meaning to setup a homepage for the xmlspec stylesheets so
that I can, for example, make proper releases. I have CVS write access
to the W3C site, but I don't feel comfortable making up the URI.

Can someone on the team name a directory for me, please? Perhaps
http://www.w3.org/spec-prod except that I expect that's too high up
the hierarchy.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Do not try to live forever. You will not
XML Standards Engineer | succeed.--George Bernard Shaw