improvements to xmlspec

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 17:58:35 +0900
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: "T. V. Raman" <tvraman@almaden.ibm.com>, Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Dear xmlspec maintainers:

I got the following error report from T.V. Raman when editing
a chapter of the XForms spec. I wouldn't have made these mistakes
if the dtd hadn't allowed me to make them :-(. I hope either
the dtd or the xslt can be fixed to avoid such problems in
the future.

>1) I added a token summary attribute to the table, please
>    add something more meaningful.

This should be made mandatory.

>2) Do not put element table inside a para --specxml allows
>    this,
>but the resulting HTML produced by specxsl does not pass
>    tidy.

This is the usual problem. I guess the stylesheet should

Regards,   Martin.