who manages xmlspec?

From: Max Froumentin <mf@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:03:57 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org

The last round of publications has shown that the xmlspec DTD and
stylesheets are somewhat out of date with respect to new publication
rules, and that it would help future drafts if they were updated.  To
name a couple of issues: id and name attributes on headers and link to
errata are missing in the current CVS. I've sent a patch for the
former but it hasn't been checked in or refused. So I'm wondering if
Norm or Eve still maintain it or whether it is left to contributors to
commit new stuff (in which case I will update it).

Max.