Re: Doc for XMLspec - Validity

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:24:06 -0400
To: "Eve L. Maler" <Eve.Maler@Sun.COM>
CC: spec-prod@w3.org

Hey, Eve, the sources aren't checked into that directory!

|> The usual QA and grumpy rant ;) about Guide to the W3C XML
|> Specification ("XMLspec") DTD, Version 2.1
|> 	http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec-report
|>
|> This document is not HTML or XHTML valid :). Please could you make it valid.
|> Thank you very much
|> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec-report
|
| Hmm... I thought tidying it would fix it, but now I get these:

I think running it through the stylesheets again will fix it, too. Or
most of it. The AEN IDs are a dead giveaway that the HTML was created
with Jade in the pre-XSLT days.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | Doubt is to certainty as neurosis is to
XML Standards Engineer | psychosis. The neurotic is in doubt and has