RE: Testable assertion tagging for W3C specifications

>I don't know the cost, and I don't know the benefit.

Another technique is to have a separate test/conformance document that
points directly into a technical specification or quotes test from the
normative document.  For example, see the SOAP 1.2 test/conformance
document [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/03/11/soap-1.2-conformance.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329