Various Spec Formats

From: Alexander Savenkov <w3@hotbox.ru>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 21:16:12 +0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Hello,

I've decided to translate XHTML Basic into another language but I have
no idea how to create text-only, PDF or PostScript versions.
Can anyone help me with this?

I use Windows so I cannot take advantage of lynx, html2ps or ps2pdf.

I just hope to find someone using the OS to generate the
above-mentioned formats among the subscribers of this list. Because if
I use tools different from yours I will obviously get
different-looking pages.

Thanks in advance,
---
  Alexander "Croll" Savenkov         http://www.thecroll.com/