The presentation of this document has been augmented...

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:53:19 -0800
To: "'spec-prod@w3.org'" <spec-prod@w3.org>
When I use the latest diffspec.xsl stylesheet, I get the following message
at the top of the generated document, which makes me happy:

The presentation of this document has been augmented to identify changes
from a previous version. Three kinds of changes are highlighted: new, added
text, changed text, and deleted text.

When I use the stylesheet with show.diff.markup = 0, I still get the
message, which doesn't make me happy.

When there's no diff marking, shouldn't that message be suppressed?

Thanks,

.micah