Re: Errata link in specs [was: Re: Use of pronouns in style doc]

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:49:48 -0400
To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Cc: Misha.Wolf@reuters.com, Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>, janet@w3.org, spec-prod@w3.org, i18n-editor@w3.org
Paul Grosso wrote:
> It's an obviously reasonable idea.  I say take silence (on the chairs
> list) for consent.  I haven't seen anyone on spec-prod complain, and
> if someone really cares about the production of specs, they should be
> on this mailing list.
>
> Unless someone on spec-prod speaks up soon, let's make this change to
> Susan's document, ask Norm to make the necessary change to xmlspec, and
> be done with it.

I second the change in the production of the specs.

Speaking of changing xmlspec, would it be a good occasion to sync the existing
variants with the original one? We made some small changes for DOM Level 2 and
I don't think they were included in the original one... I'm happy to resubmit
the changes to this list if necessary.

Philippe